[asterisk-users] IP phone with 2 ethernet jacks

Mario mgnospam at fgasoftware.com
Sat Aug 26 02:08:43 MST 2006

We have used both IP501, IP601 (Polycom), Snom 320 and Snom 360. All of
them are good phones with very good quality of voice and full of features.

However, SNOM phones have a feature (missing from Polycom) that most of
our customers really require: with SNOM phones you have leds for
presence support that allow you to see which other extensions are busy
(through the Asterisk Hint command). If this is important for you, you
should really stay with Snom.