[asterisk-users] zap channel media volume

JD Austin news.asterisk.users at twingeckos.com
Fri Aug 25 11:50:20 MST 2006

I've been fighting with this issue for over a year.
There are several threads here talking about it:
    Digium Zaptel volume issues
    setting of volume
    Low volume/audio problems on TDM400 card
    increase the volume ?

There is one thread (Voicemail volume adjustment) that give me hope that
this can be fixed that mentions adding
|usg(10) to the dial command to increase the gain.
I'm still a novice at the inner workings of asterisk so I'm hoping one
of the gurus on the list will figure this out eventually.

JD