[asterisk-users] How do you simultaniously dial multiple MSNs on one ISDN BRI b-channel?

Henrik Woffinden hw at nitramlexa.com
Fri Aug 25 04:40:02 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm fairly new to Asterisk.
Installation went fine, and things seem to work, but I have 1 problem.

Hardware:
2 HFC ISDN cards (1 in TE mode and 1 in NT mode)
1 SIP

On the "inside" (NT mode card) I have 3 ISDN phones. Everything is
connected with all cables and extra resistors, and all 3 phones can dial
and be dialled.
When I try to dial all 3 phones simultaniously, with
"Dial(Zap/g2/10&Zap/g2/11&Zap/g2/12,60,m(default)t)" then 2 phones ring
and the last one is busy/congestion.
I assume its cause I only have 2 b-channels.

How do I make all 3 phones ring using only 1 channel?
It can be done. I also have a hardware PBX (Elmeg C46) which does that now.

Can anyone help me how to do it in Asterisk?

--
Best regards,

Henrik Woffinden