[asterisk-users] Annoying Bristuff

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Fri Aug 25 02:48:01 MST 2006

Its working for me with no errors.
* 1.2.10 bristuff 0.3.0-pre1s with kernel 2.6.15.4.
My setup is kind of "special" as its build with Openembedded and runs from a
CF on a PIII at 800Mhz

Recently i was able to port *+bristuff + zaptel to an embedded powerpc
platform and works there also without any major issues.

Why don't you try a 2.6 kernel maybe the problem is there (unlikely though)

Stelios

  Hi

  Can anyone confirm a working asterisk 1.2 from bristuff with 1 port PCI,
hfc-s based ISDN card (zaphfc driver). If so, could you send your
configuration. I mean OS (linux distribution) type, kernel version.

  Thanks in advance

  Cheers
  Andrew