[asterisk-users] Re: column width in CLI

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Fri Aug 25 01:36:52 MST 2006

I think he actually needs "show channels verbose"

*CLI> help show channels
Usage: show channels [concise|verbose]
       Lists currently defined channels and some information about them. If
       'concise' is specified, the format is abridged and in a more easily
       machine parsable format. If 'verbose' is specified, the output
includes
       more and longer fields.

Cheers
SKM