[asterisk-users] Re: Intercom mode on Polycom and/or SPA9xx

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:08:50 MST 2006

Thanks to BJ Weschke I have now solved this problem by adding the
option s, and taking off the option t from app_page like this:

I changed the line that reads (by me line 177):
 snprintf(meetmeopts, sizeof(meetmeopts), "%ud|%sqxdw", confid,
ast_test_flag(&flags, PAGE_DUPLEX) ? "" : "m");
to:
 snprintf(meetmeopts, sizeof(meetmeopts), "%ud|%sqxdsw", confid,
ast_test_flag(&flags, PAGE_DUPLEX) ? "" : "m");
and the line that reads (by me line 192):
        snprintf(meetmeopts, sizeof(meetmeopts), "%ud|A%sqxd",
confid, ast_test_flag(&flags, PAGE_DUPLEX) ? "" : "t")
to:
         snprintf(meetmeopts, sizeof(meetmeopts), "%ud|A%sqxd",
confid, ast_test_flag(&flags, PAGE_DUPLEX) ? "" : "");

Now the one being paged can dial *1 to unmute them selfs, and then the
caller (in our case the person paging) can complete the transfer, and
it all works.

Thank you BJ