[asterisk-users] hint status not updating on inbound

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Thu Aug 24 16:36:01 MST 2006

I have the "hint" priority defined for a few SIP phones.

When I make a call OUT from one of the phones I see that the "show
hints" picks up a status change from 0 to 1 for the extension, but when
I call IN to that extension the hint status is still 0.

This is on a server built back in September of 2005. It has been very
reliable (and busy) so I do not want to upgrade it if I can avoid it.

Does anyone know if this was a bug at one time?

Could there be something in my config that is causing this behavior?