[asterisk-users] Idiot questions

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Aug 24 15:10:40 MST 2006

a TDM400 card will hold up to four modules, which can be FXO or FXS.
depending on the modules purchased you can connect up to four phones
(using FXS modules) or four incoming phone lines (using FXO modules), or
any combination thereof.

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manager, Horan & Company, LLC