[asterisk-users] hotel teledex integration anyone?

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:29:08 MST 2006

All,

I am looking at taking on a project for a hotel that is using Teledex
systems. I see that they have a SIP based phone and the information says
that there is some CMS server part that appears to be the brains behind the
device. My questions are; has anyone out there used this type of system
before? Have you integrated it with Asterisk with good success? Any helpful
hints when moving into this market? Has any found a comparable CMS (maybe
open source) that can be used for this industry? I have been watching the
list for these types of posts and I have seen some hotel posts and eagerly
read them but have not seen any recommendation of how to best go towards
this type of project.

Thanks

Curt