[asterisk-users] Re: Nokia E60/61/70 and SIP

Haspers list at haspers.nl
Thu Aug 24 06:38:11 MST 2006

I've got them all. It registers correctly with Asterisk, and get incoming
calls, but it complaints about outgoing calls (Connection Error). SIP Debug
is giving me: SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required

But those settings are the same (Proxy Server/Registrar Server). So what
could be the problem?

  _____