[asterisk-users] quintum Calling Card

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 05:12:07 MST 2006

Hi all,

Could anyone provide me some usefull link or some idea, how to configure quintum as calling card purpose with Asterisk.

Already i created AGI script which working with SIPURA well. But i do not have the idea about quintum how to configure so quintum will dial our asterisk calling card number.

i have add 123456 at asterisk server, so if some one trying to call FXO line of quintum then quintum should dial automatically this URI and rest my AGI will do. even i don't wnat to use quintum IVR.

I will be appriciate for your helps.

Regards