[asterisk-users] One way audion on Sangoma

Dovid Bender asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Aug 23 16:06:54 MST 2006

Hi List,
I have an A200 with echo can. 2-FXO and 2 FXS. Today I went and upgraded asterisk, zaptel and libpri. I ran the sangoma util to patch asterisk. When I started up asterisk ZAP1 worked like a charm. However ZAP2 has been acting up. I only get one way audio on it. The person that I call can hear me however I can not hear them at all. I tired switching around the lines but to no avail. It seems that only zap2 is giving the problems. Anyone have any suggestions ? Can it be that ZAP2 just crapped out today or does it have to do with the upgrade. I also want to mention that I didnt use the system all day so I dont know if it was working earlier (before I upgraded asterisk) or not.

Thanks.

Dovid