[asterisk-users] client socket to asterisk manager gets disconnected

Roi Stork roi.stork at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 13:00:57 MST 2006

I have a test application, what it does is just connect to the
asterisk manager, and listen for events. I also set the connection
to receive on user, call and agent events.

I Noticed that everytime the queue is empty and a caller joins in,
asterisk tends to throw too many queuememberstatus events,
overwhelming the connection and therefore closes it abruptly.

I also got the same result when I used telnet to connect to asterisk,
and then make a call which is then forwarded to an empty queue.

I'm using version 1.2.7.1 and even if the queue has its
eventwhencalled set to no, the problem still persists.