[asterisk-users] Trunk with multiple IPs?

Benjamin Lawetz blawetz at teliphone.ca
Wed Aug 23 07:27:30 MST 2006

Agreed that with a other IAX and SIP that have registration information and
secrets that works.

The problem is when you have a provider that just sends you a SIP call and
the only way to identify it is by IP address. In those cases (if I
understand correctly) we need a host line don't we? (Or at least I remember
when I was testing a while back that it wouldn't work with deny and permit)