[asterisk-users] Call Handoff

Scott Pinhorne scott at scottpinhorne.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 04:51:40 MST 2006

Hi All

I have 2 phones registered to an asterisk server. The phones are sat
behind a NAT.

If I have the asterisk sat inline on the call after setting it up (with
transfer option specified as an example) the call works fine.

If I take out all options so the asterisk should bridge the call and
hand it off I get the phones ringing and then when the call is answered
there is no media. I know this is probably somehting related to the NAT
as to why the asterisk cant handoff the call but was wondering if anyone
else has been able to over come this at all?

Many Thanks
SP