[asterisk-users] How can I implement Music on Call Transfer?

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 21:47:54 MST 2006

   Hi friends,

I did music on hold. How can we implement music on call transfer? I am unable to find any tutorial about setting up music on call transfer, when call is transferring from one extension to another extension. So, I have two doubts. They are:

1) How can I put music on call transfer (Not in music on hold)?
2) Music on hold and Music on transfer are the same?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.