[asterisk-users] No CLID from PSTN using X100P FXO Card

Nathan E. Pralle tarsi at binhost.com
Tue Aug 22 15:53:43 MST 2006

Greetings!

Asterisk 1.2.10, Zaptel 1.2.7

For AGES have been using a box setup with 1.0.9 on it and an clone X100P
FXO card.   Right now, it's only set up to listen to the PSTN line and
grab the CLID and shove that to an AGI so it can IM me who is calling.

However, reinstalled the box from ground up and installed 1.2.10 and now
CLID isn't working at all.   The PSTN line is still transmitting it, as
I've plugged in my Uniden cordless with CLID and it shows up fine on
there, but getting absolutely nothing inside the ${CALLERIDNUM} and
${CALLERIDNAME} variables.

Thoughts?  I'm pretty sure I have everything set up correctly, but I'll
post the relevant sections of my conf files in case I don't.

Many thanks,
Nathan

*** zapata.conf ***
[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=pstn
signalling=fxs_ks
usecallerid=yes
channel => 1

*** zaptel.conf ***
fxsks = 1
loadzone = us
defaultzone = us

*** extensions.conf ***
[pstn]
exten => s,1,Wait(1)
exten =>
s,2,agi,hoodahek_dbhandle|${CALLERIDNAME}|${CALLERIDNUM}|${UNIQUEID}
exten => s,3,agi,hoodahek_notify|${CALLERIDNAME}|${CALLERIDNUM}|landline
exten => s,4,Wait(30)
exten => s,5,Dial(SIP/3015841533,20);
exten => s,6,VoiceMail,u1
exten => s,7,Hangup