[asterisk-users] Unable to match on CallerID in an include block

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Aug 22 10:22:19 MST 2006

I suspect that your dialplan is more than you show ;)

It works just fine for me with svn trunk

[from-sip]

include => common

[common]
exten => 1234,1,NoOp(Hmm ${CALLERID(num)})

exten => 1234/7708,1,NoOp(Here)

If I dial 1234 from my 7708 extension, I get the NoOp(Here)
If I dial 1234 from my 7701 extension, I get the NoOp(Hmm 7701)

Julian.