[asterisk-users] SLA.conf

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 09:46:32 MST 2006

Thanks Kevin,

This is very exciting news.  Let me know what if anything I can do to help
test this.  I have a Grandstream GXP2000 and Aastra 9133i phone.  What
sort's of phones and or features are required to support this?  The Aastra
supports Broadworks SLA and standard SIP BLF but not alternate device state
BLF (yet!) such as metermaid call parking.