[asterisk-users] Realtime Extensions -- Comments?

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Aug 22 09:13:25 MST 2006

I wish it was that easy. We started looking at realtime again, because the option of building the config files with a script querying the database became daunting.

It doesn't matter where you turn in Asterisk, there's gotcha's. For example, you can't put the hint stuff into realtime, and there's no inherint way to comment extensions.

Doug.