[asterisk-users] Realtime Extensions -- Comments?

simon elliston ball simon at simonellistonball.com
Tue Aug 22 07:46:58 MST 2006

I use a view as the extensions table allowing you to add flags to
your source table which can be filtered out in the view.

The view also allows me to store users in an easier to handle way for
our web app (eg, a users/extension numbers table, device table, phone
models table for default sip settings) which are then joined together
in various ways to produce views for the extensions and a sipdevices.

Simon