[asterisk-users] Re: New Voicemail Client for Win32, Linux x86, MacOS X released

Arnd Vehling av at nethead.de
Tue Aug 22 07:46:02 MST 2006

Steven wrote:

> Good point.
>
> If you click on that link twice by mistake, you may be deleting two different voicemails.

As far as i tested it, its not possible because of the confirmation prompt
coming up and the to-be-deleted message will be removed from the selection
window before you can try to delete it again.

Jordis comments about the renumbering problem are nevertheless correct and i
will fix this bug as soon as i get my paid-contract work out of the way. I
already had a look at the source of app_voicemail.c and must say that the
voicemail storing system of asterisk seems to be, uhm, sub-optimal.

-- Arnd