[asterisk-users] Snom360 with 6.2.2 firmware

Brodie Macleod asterisk at apollohosting.com
Tue Aug 22 07:44:20 MST 2006

Although I'm not using this firmware, attended transfers on these phones are
done like this (while talking to the person you want to transfer):

1. Press one of the other line keys and dial the destination number of the
person you are transferring to (your caller on line 1 will be put on hold).
2. If the person answers and is ready to accept the call, press the Transfer
button, and line 1 & line 2 will be bridged along with you, after which time
you can hangup the phone, leaving the caller and callee connected.

-Brodie