[asterisk-users] No audio from IVR of Cisco Call Manager

Alessio Pompigna alessio.pompigna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 06:30:05 MST 2006

Hi all,

we trying to integrate a Cisco Call Manager with the Asterisk PBX.

We are running this configuration: the Call Manager is connected via SIP to
Asterisk as a peer, and handles on its own a number of telephones.
When the Call Manager receive a call the its own IVR starts the playback but
no audio is heard to the caller. I also noticed the RTP stream in this stage
is not up, and the connection is still in ringing state on the Asterisk
side. Then after a while, the Cisco IVR transfers the call to an telephone,
where picking up the conversation is heard.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Regards,
Alessio