[asterisk-users] Sipura 3000 dialplan strings.

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Aug 22 06:23:18 MST 2006

Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a dialplan that dials via PSTN for:
>
> All eight-digit calls that start with 9
> All 911 calls
> All calls that start with 424 (the local exchange)
>
> I haven't tested 911 -- for obvious reasons.  I may do so after I feel
> more confident.  I've got the starts-with-9 working fine.  But the local
> exchange stuff isn't working, and I'm confused.  Here's a snippet of my
> dialplan:
>
> [lots deleted]|<9,:>xxxxxxx< :@gw0>|424xxxx< :@gw0>)
>
> It does dial 424 numbers, but they go straight through SIP.
>
> Any suggestions?

Get rid of the spaces in that dialplan.
Not sure, but I don't think you want the coma in <9,:> either.

Try this:
<9:>xxxxxxx<:@gw0>|424xxxx<:@gw0>|[2-9]11<:@gw0>)

Note the last piece supports 911, 411, 611, etc, if that's what you want.

I use something like that dialplan in a spa3k, but default all outgoing
calls to gw0 (fxo port) unless the user precedes the number with an "8"
like this:
(<8:>xxxx.<:@gw1>|
If the user dials 8+something, send the call via asterisk.