[asterisk-users] 1.2.10 and 1.2.9.1

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 00:23:47 MST 2006

Hello good people,

I'm sure this has been brought up previously but I basically wanted to
wait to resurrect this topic till 1.2.10 has been out for a little
while, like a cpl of mths. Now I think it has and I just wanted to
request for peope who've chosen to upgrade their systems to 1.2.10 to
provide their opinions (whomsoever chooses to provide one) about its
stability and/or bug fixes as opposed to 1.2.9.1.

I'd read a lot of mails about people having upgraded to 1.2.9.1. only
to realise that they were better off with 1.2.7 or 1.2.6. Has this
been the case with 1.2.10 or is this definately a more stable release
specifically with regards to voicemail w/realtime and MeetMe.

Thanks in advance to all who respond :)