[asterisk-users] Meetme bug or feature?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Aug 21 20:20:43 MST 2006

I don't know if it is a bug or a feature, it just surprised me.

Dial into an empty meetme. Alison says you are the only person in the
conference. While she is speaking, dial into the same conference from
another phone. When you enter the conference the new caller hears that
there is 1 other participant. But then Alison tells the first caller that
there is 1 other participant -- the first caller gets 2 announcements.

Bug or feature?

Thanks in advance,