[asterisk-users] Re: SIP Debug to file - Is it possible?

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 19:34:45 MST 2006

Try Ethereal (I think it's called WireShark now). Does nice decoding of the
packet stream to show you what's going on. Supports SIP for sure, not so
sure about IAX though.

-brandon

On 8/21/06, Leo Ann Boon <leo at datvoiz.com> wrote:

> Christopher Aloi wrote:
> > Hello List -
> >

> >     I'm a big fan of call traces to diagnose a problem; I often use
> >     "pri set debug file X" to write PRI traces out to a file, anyone
> >     know of a similar method of saving IP traces (SIP,IAX) to a file?
> >
> >     Anyone have any ngrep scripts that do the trick?
> >
> tcpdump :) ?

Brandon Galbraith
Email: brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
AIM: brandong00
Voice: 630.400.6992
"A true pirate starts drinking before the sun hits the yard-arm. Yarrrr.
--thelost"