[asterisk-users] Re: Zapand SendDTMF??

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Aug 21 11:38:28 MST 2006

I have tried it with exten => 5481,2,DIAL(IAX2/5480,,D(w1)) and it also does not work.

I have since moved it to an analog extension on a legacy PBX.

I have tried:
exten => 5481,3,DIAL(Zap/g2/5110,,D(wwww1))
and a macro with SendDTMF.

It works fine if I dial 5110, then enter the number of the zone I wish to page.

If I dial 5481 with is intended to dial zone 1 automatically, I get a 3-4 second delay before I can speak or it gets cut off.
Note: I am referring to 3-4 seconds after the DTMF digit 1 is sent.  I understand that it should be muted during the D option.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

"Alexander Lopez" <Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com> wrote in message news:E918F2FD95450648B7F8C957D92D52714B78C7 at exmail.corp.opsys.com...
Try This

exten => 5481,1,NoOp(${TIMESTAMP} paging Group 1 Office Page)
exten => 5481,2,DIAL(IAX2/5480/w1||)

SNIP