[asterisk-users] Joining calls via manager.api or AGI

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:06:38 MST 2006

This feature was supposed to be in 1.2, in fact Kevin promised me that
it would be since I had it in before the feature freeze for 1.2. It
did not go in. Since then I have had to move on to other things and
others have tried to keep it going. This is really a very basic
function that should be in the Core of Asterisk, it just isn't a
priority for the development team so it keeps getting pushed aside and
it looks like for 1.4 it has yet again.

I have been using this feature in production on many servers for well
over a year and it works great. Hopefully we'll see it added to
Asterisk core some day.

MATT---