[asterisk-users] Re: Re: PRI gurus - Does any one know the meaningn of span 1 received AOC-E charging 149502040 units

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Mon Aug 21 04:02:54 MST 2006

> Hi!
>
> This patch does passthrough the AOC information from on ZAP channel to
> another ZAP channel. There is no support yet for storing the AOC value
> as CDR, but I think this may be easily added.

Hi Klaus!

I'm not programmer so I don't know how easy is to add ability to store AOC in database, but I'm sure that more than few asterisk users will benefit greatly from it.

Do you know has anybody tried to do something like that? I'm willing to help, but as I have mentioned I'm not programmer. I could do testing and write documentation...

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr