[asterisk-users] Ignoring PRI call?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Mon Aug 21 03:45:41 MST 2006

>> number
>> >
>> > Asterisk will do whatever you tell it to do. Here is a hint of what
>> > you can do before you reject a number:
>> > http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+variable
>> > +PRI_CAUSE
>>
>> Sure, but I can't find a cause code that means 'try next link'. do
>> you know if there is one, and what this is?
>
> What do you mean by "try next link"? Are you telling me that you have
> 2 PRIs connected to 2 different asterisk servers, and as far as the
> provider is concerned they both serve the same DID block, but you have
> them split up as far as what DID should go to what box? If the answer
> is yes, then you are doing it wrong.

This is what I am trying to do, yes, as to do all DID administration
myself without contacting the switch monkey.
It's quite possible, it seems, by sending a cause 34, lying about no
bchans being available to handle the call.....

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net
(+47) 98013356
---
In space, loud sounds, like explosions, are even louder because there
is no air to get in the way.