[asterisk-users] Re: no audio issue

asterisk at teladdict.com asterisk at teladdict.com
Mon Aug 21 00:24:33 MST 2006

there's actually no audio b/w sip to sip calls.

I just tried 2 sip extensions and there was no audio in any of them.

what could be wrong?

nat = 1

i used ulaw and then gsm and one of them worked.

im not using qualify. i have tried everything i could think of, even
applied the patch < mydiff.txt in the src directory and did the make
clean; make install.

John

Quoting asterisk at teladdict.com: