[asterisk-users] Connecting an cellphone to asterisk

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sun Aug 20 12:13:12 MST 2006

You can use FXO card to connect gsm adapter with analogue line,
(170Eur for used one, and about 350 for new)
also you can use bri card, with isdn gsm adapters
(about 800Eur for a 2channel)
and you can go for junghanns and voismart for a pci card
with asterisk support (with sms)

WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users