[asterisk-users] Realtime include

Dovid Bender asteriskusers at dovid.net
Sun Aug 20 08:15:43 MST 2006

Olle,
I think he means to include other contexts into a specfic context. Though I
was thinking if asterisk would ever support just being able to use a context
in real time without having to have the context in extenssions.conf with a
switch statement. I created a system that requires new contexts to be added
for every aditional sip user and its a pain to edit the files every time. It
would be easy if I could just dump the info in to the db