[asterisk-users] Challenging problem regarding CallerID in TDM 04B (Trying to solve since 8 days)

Greg Delgado gregdelgado at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 02:42:02 MST 2006

Yes, that's according to our telco's specs. 'D' is the
start character, followed by up to 12 digits
representing the number, then finally a 'C' which is
the stop signal. I'm almost sure that a modification
needs to be done in the callerid handler but have no
idea where and how to do it. yes, maybe the maintainer
can point us in the right direction?