[asterisk-users] How to find which queue member answered a call?

Mario mgnospam at fgasoftware.com
Sun Aug 20 01:51:45 MST 2006

How can I find out, which queue member did answer a given call?

I wish, from within my dialplan (extensions.conf) to write a record
tying a given incoming call to the (possible) answering queue member.
However, I can't find any easy way to get that info, if not
using/intercepting AMI (not that easy through extensions.conf) or
perhaps extending the Queue app.

Am I missing some important point about the Queue app? I'm really
surprised that there isn't a "more natural" way of such a (apparently)
simple task as retrieving the answering member of a Queue.

Thanks to anyone who might help.

Mario.