[asterisk-users] SLA Doc

David Gagnon dgagnon at bgm.qc.ca
Sat Aug 19 08:17:59 MST 2006

The configuration is straight forward but using it is not very documented.
Let's say I create a SLA taking this example:

[junky]
trunk => SIP/10
station => SIP/15
station => SIP/16

trunk mean what ? The channel I want to be shared?
station mean the devices (phones) I want to be part of the sharing ?

How do I need to set this up in a Polycom?
- Do I need to create a new registration with type = shared instead of
private?
- Or do I only need to setup a BLF and Asterisk will manage the share?

David