[asterisk-users] Apache for FastAGI

Anders Nygren anders.nygren at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 14:01:48 MST 2006

On 8/18/06, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> Here's an idea...
>
> Rather than writing your own multi-thread socket server for use with FastAGI, has anyone tried to use an Apache web server instead? After all, it does all that for you. I just gave it a shot, but Asterisk tries to send all the agi params to the web server, which it doesn't like it...

I have a multitreaded FastAGI server written in Erlang,
http://erlang.org, which
lets You do Your call control in Erlang, (as God intended it).

Erlang gives You , hot code loading, a distributed realtime database manager,
and other cool carrier grade features.

It should be possible to call Your Python AGI script from that.

It is available on http://tools.assembla.com/erlast/

Let me know if You need any help using it

Anders Nygren