[asterisk-users] Realtime Extensions and 'include =>'

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Aug 18 12:39:14 MST 2006

I tried this...

[test-in]
switch => Realtime/test1 at extensions
switch => Realtime/test2 at extensions

It didn't work. The select that Asterisk sent to the database was:

SELECT * FROM extensions_table WHERE exten = '1001' AND context = 'test1' AND priority = '1'

So, it obviously ignores the second realtime switch statement in a context.

Why did I do this? Well, at the moment, we aren't using realtime for extensions, and was something like this:

[one_start]
include => global_emergency                                                         ; Include 911 emergency
include => global_general                                                           ; General global access numbers
include => global_vmretrieve                                                        ; Voicemail Retrieval
include => global_acd                                                               ; ACD Queues
include => one_agent
include => main_OnNetRouting

Realtime doesn't support the 'include =>' statement, so I was hoping I could achieve the same thing with multiple Realtime switch commands, and I was also hoping that they would act like an include => command in that they include down to ALL levels.

But, if I can't even have multiple switch statements in a context, how can I do this?

Doug.