[asterisk-users] MaxRetries:1 - Problems Dialout Call files

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Aug 18 11:17:44 MST 2006

Marco Mouta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working with dialout call files and i've noticed that with
> MaxRetries: 1 ,many times the call is already established successfully
> and asterisk dials a second call.

I was having the same issue until I schedule the dialout a few minutes
after the .call file creation.

I use the following:

cat vm-callout.sh

#!/bin/sh

cd /usr/local/bin
/bin/touch /usr/local/bin/$1.call
/bin/touch -r /usr/local/bin/$1.call -m -F 150 /usr/local/bin/$1.call
cp --preserve=timestamps /usr/local/bin/$1.call
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: