[asterisk-users] Always On Top 100 private companies

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Aug 17 22:21:52 MST 2006

Always On Network have just released their Top 100 private companies
list for 2006, you can go direct to their website
www.alwayson.goingon.com <http://www.alwayson.goingon.com/>   or the
list and a couple of comments is on my blog at
http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2006/08/ao-top-100-for-2006.html

Apart from the fact that it is a very US centric list there are a number
of interesting companies listed there in the voice space including
tellme and vocera.

However - how come Digium isn't listed but sugarcrm is and zimbra is?

I think next year we should coordinate a campaign to get Asterisk on the
list and make sure we get more traction for what has to be in the top
100 cool technologies for 2006.

The more people we can get the word out to the better for people in the
space.

Does anyone on this email list know Tony Perkins directly that we can
leverage in advance of next years selection?

Cheers,

Dean