[asterisk-users] Asterisk 'Hosting'

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Aug 17 13:36:38 MST 2006

Yes, that's what we have done. I assume your referring to a small, function specific agi script. We have it as one large script instead. Obviously if you make a dozen of more agi calls like that during the course of processing a single call, it's going to get slow, and the caller may notice the effect. We didn't/don't have the resources available to be writing a multi-threaded fast agi server right now to fix that. Yep... as Jeremy said, I sure haven't thought about this at all. Nope...