[asterisk-users] astbill white screen!!

Sebastian Milioto smilioto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 11:09:00 MST 2006

Hi all,

I've installed asterisk and astbill according with all recommendation
(mysql5, drupal included with astbill, php, apache2...).
When I write http://server_adress/astbill, I get a white screen page.
Browser doesn´t give me an error page, it just a white screen page.

However asterisk doesnt have any problem, and works well with mysql. I
also have installed Drupal 4.7.3 linked to other database with other
user and password working well. And I have phpMyAdmin too. All working
very good at the same server.

I tried changing index.php to phpinfo.php in the same directory and it
works well too.

Can anybody help me with that please? Any suggestion will be very appreciated.

Thanks, very much in advance

Sebastian