[asterisk-users] PRI problems - no D channel

Ron Gage ron at rongage.org
Thu Aug 17 10:53:06 MST 2006

The PRI is connected at one end to an Adtran Atlas, I believe a 600.
The other end of the PRI is connected to a Digium T100.  The two are seperated
by roughly 10 foot of cat-5.

Motherboard is whatever Dell put into their Precision 530MT line of
workstations.

Like I said, it worked just fine yesterday and today I am getting D-Channel
errors.

Thanks for your assistance!

Ron

Quoting C F <shmaltz at gmail.com>:

> What is the PRI connected to:
> What hardware for the T1?
> What Motherboard?
>
> On 8/17/06, Ron Gage <ron at rongage.org> wrote:
>> Hey guys:
>>
>> I am having a bit of a problem with our PRI under Asterisk.  I am seeing the
>> following error every 10 seconds...
>>
>> Aug 17 08:54:55 WARNING[2458]: chan_zap.c:2289 pri_find_dchan: No D-channels
>> available!  Using Primary channel 24 as D-channel anyway!
>>
>> Of course, I have the d-chan defined in /etc/zaptel.conf...
>>
>> loadzone = us
>> span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
>> bchan=1-23
>> dchan=24
>>
>> Neat thing is: this worked yesterday and isn't working today (Asterisk isn't
>> answering the PRI on any inbound DID).
>>
>> zttool shows no problems with the T100 and no alarm conditions.  The PRI is
>> being drove by an Adtran Atlas.
>>
>> HELP!
>>

>> Ron Gage - Westland MI
>> ron at rongage.org