[asterisk-users] Asterisk 'Hosting'

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Aug 17 07:36:22 MST 2006

Apparently you can't read, because this is all I see.

"On Tuesday, September 5th, 2006 at 8 AM Eastern, we will launch our exciting new website. Join our announcement list to learn about many of the new services and features you can expect from NuFone."

> We will also launch an official support team, which I am very glad to
> say that I WILL NOT be a part of, because as most people here know, I
> yell at stupid people.

Good luck with supporting enterprise and carrier solutions with 3 contexts.