[asterisk-users] Security

Khaled Chehab kchehab at xplorium.com
Wed Aug 16 23:54:13 MST 2006

I make an namp search and the result was its was talking to irc server ,is
it normal

[root at asterisk1 ~]# nmap 65.119.192.235

Starting nmap 3.70 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap/ ) at 2006-08-17 02:34 E

Interesting ports on ftp2.c3icare.com (65.119.192.235):

(The 1650 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)

PORT      STATE    SERVICE

21/tcp    open     ftp

135/tcp   filtered msrpc

139/tcp   filtered netbios-ssn

445/tcp   filtered microsoft-ds

990/tcp   open     ftps

1000/tcp  open     cadlock

1025/tcp  open     NFS-or-IIS

3389/tcp  open     ms-term-serv

4899/tcp  open     radmin

10000/tcp open     snet-sensor-mgmt

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 352.570 seconds

[root at asterisk1 ~]# nmap 83.133.127.60

Starting nmap 3.70 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap/ ) at 2006-08-17 02:42 E

Interesting ports on webdiscounter.ch (83.133.127.60):

(The 1651 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)

PORT     STATE    SERVICE

22/tcp   open     ssh

135/tcp  filtered msrpc

139/tcp  filtered netbios-ssn

445/tcp  filtered microsoft-ds

1422/tcp open     autodesk-lm

6666/tcp open     irc-serv

6667/tcp open     irc

6668/tcp open     irc

7000/tcp open     afs3-fileserver

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 496.802 seconds

  _____