[asterisk-users] How to transfer call without getting dropped

Wed Aug 16 22:04:23 MST 2006

Hello everyone,

Admittedly, I'm still learning Asterisk and VOIP although I've already
had experience administrating several Linux servers. I'm using Trixbox
for my Asterisk server and I do most of the configuration on FreePBX.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out how if someone is already on call
and that someone transfers that call to an extension that's not logged
in, the call is not lost. What should be done in this case is that the
call should bounce back to the operator and the call is not dropped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards.

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.