[asterisk-users] Asterisk Real Time and sip.conf file used at the same time

rcarvalho at iric.up.pt rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Wed Aug 16 16:53:06 MST 2006

I guess my problem might be that, because I pretend Asterisk to use my sip.conf
static configuration file and also MySQL tables referenced in extconfig.conf
like this:

[settings]
sipusers => mysql,asterisk,sip
sippeers => mysql,asterisk,sip
voicemail => mysql,asterisk,voicemail

While I'm using one thing I can't use the other right???

Thanks once more,

Ricardo.