[asterisk-users] SIP asterisk over Linksys VPN

Raymond McKay asterisk at raynettech.com
Wed Aug 16 15:53:38 MST 2006

> phones.  Now I can call him be he can't hear anything. Everything else
> works fine through the vpn.  Most importantly, I can't trouble shoot
> correctly.  I finally gave up and got him callvantage.  Now all I have
> to worry about is forwarding a DID number.

I seem to remember some issues like that with older firmware on the routers.
It was passing through some traffic but loosing others.  Since I've upgraded
every linksys I deal with to the latest firmware, all similar issues have
disappeared.  You might want to give that a try

Raymond McKay
President
RAYNET Technologies LLC
http://www.raynettech.com